Thursday, May 03, 2007

Name Change - Mrs. Skoblar is now Mrs. Lucin

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that my name has changed from Mrs. Skoblar to Mrs. Lucin. I am still the same person though. I know some of you have been a bit confused because you hear other students referring to me as Mrs. Lucin. That is now my new name. If you forget and call me Mrs. Skoblar - do not worry - I will still respond. My new blog is located at www.lucinspace.blogspot.com come visit this site.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

msLousin you aree stecent best teacher

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Lucin is the greatest teacher in the whole world. She show us different websites. She gives us prizes. She taught us Power Point.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Lucin very nice. She gives us prizes when we guess her number. I am very lucky I met her!

Anonymous said...

I like your new name Mrs. Lucin.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Lucin,

You are one of the nicest teachers I know because you taught us PowerPoint and all about the Internet.

Love,
Darijen

Anonymous said...

I love being with you.You are the best commputer thether. love,jillian

Anonymous said...

you are the best tether i ever hade in my life. love,Jillian

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Lucin

Anonymous said...

DearMrs.Lucin,
You are the best computer teacher in the whole wide world.
I like your new name.